Monday, October 27, 2008

Santa on a bobbin-

I have been selling on ebay for a few years now and I love it! I may do a website someday, but ebay keeps me very busy! My latest thing has been turning my hooked creations into patterns. Awhile back I made a scarecrow on a bobbin. Sometimes customers are great about giving me ideas. I had a request for a Santa on a bobbin like the scarecrow. She wanted it green, so I made him up and made a red Santa for ebay, pattern to follow soon. They are quite tedious to sew together and on to the bobbin etc.... But they are worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, found your blog and I love, love your Santa's. I have in you my favorites.

ihook2 said...

Hey Cathy, Just saw the cute little trees that you listed today. So cute and just love the colors that you used. So prim. Have saved your blog in my favorites and will check it often. Looking forward to hearing what you are doing.
Pam