Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hippity Hop!



Is it spring yet??? Not quite I suppose...but, I have been very busy hooking up tulips and bunnies! Here are the bunnies. They look pretty happy...lol

I used my Penny Bunny Pattern for both, I just hooked a carrot with floppy tops on one and I decided to hook them in cream rather than in brown.

I will post photos of my tulips and tulips rug next post. I am working on another tulip rug now, sort of an antique album quilt design! FUN!!

Tonight was date night with my valentine! lol! We had a super great dinner and shopped just a bit, then back home to the kids. It wa great not cooking and it is nice the kids are finally old enough so mom and dad can slip away for a while...boy you really need that sometimes...lol.. It was so quiet!!! I can't be gone for very long though, the kids tell me our little dog Libby whimpers at the door and won't eat, etc...while I am away. You may remember we got her back last fall, she was a rescue...she attached to me right away....god lover her!

Happy Valentines Day to everyone! Hugs! Cathy

4 comments:

Joanne said...

So happy you were able to get out for a bit! Love your Hippity Hops!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your work. Your color choices are the best! I wish I knew how to Hook rugs! Keep up the good work!
Blessings, Becky

Sassafras and Winterberry said...

Awesome bunnies! Can't wait to see the tulips!
Courtney

acorn hollow said...

oh I love these bunnies. I need to finsh my big rug. I rarely have 2 pieces started at once. because I would never finish either.
come on Spring!
Cathy