Monday, December 15, 2008

Antique Light Background Continued.......Leaping Deer


Hello! Just finished my new 2008 deer rug and listed it on ebay. The deer below was my 2007 creation. It may be a little hard to tell from the photo's, but this new one has a more subtle background and was hooked using mostly oatmeal that was drabbed down a bit with the Ecru/Old Ivory formula. I do like to mix it up a bit though...lol, you can see that a bit of the more dramatic background wool snuck in somehow..lol!

5 comments:

Country*Road*Primitives said...

Gorgeous, warm rich colors ~ xox

Ann said...

Cathy, I love your deer... and the background is wonderful. Thanks for showing us!

Boggy Creek Stitches & Loops said...

VERY NICE Cathy! I hope I can be as talented one day when I grow up, LOL!!!

Unknown said...

Oh I like the fawn spots, great job and love the background

katie

Unknown said...

Oh I like the fawn spots, great job and love the background

katie