Thursday, February 12, 2009

Lake Limberlost........lol......More Tulips~!

I just finished this order of spring tulips. Very colorful!

Did I ever mention our lakeside home??? We live on Limberlost Trail, so I call it Lake Limberlost. Just joking, it is only waterfront property in the winter/spring! Yep, we had a bit too much rain/snow melt........ Maybe it will freeze so I can go ice skating! Thankfully, we are safe, there is a little hill there, I have only seen the water come up onto the basketball court once, and that is still far from the house. If you see the bottom photo taken in the summer, that is how it supposed to look.

Fun to pretend we are lakeside though, better than thinking of how the river simply overflowed. LOL!



3 comments:

TeresaM said...

Oh my! I like the green grass better!!!

Joanne said...

Wow Woman! You don't take a break do you - you certainly have been bringing SPRING to us haven't you! Love your tulips and flowers!

Cris said...

I just came across your blog. You sure do get a lot of water there! I scrolled down to see your artwork and I must say that I especially love the hooked hearts. they remind me of chocolates! Beautiful!